Where can I go to get an abortion?

For a free abortion on the NHS, you need to talk to:

  • Your own GP
  • a doctor at a local family planning clinic
  • a young person's service
  • Brook Centre - for under 25s.

Click here to find your nearest sexual health service that will refer you for abortion.

For a private abortion, you need to talk to:

If you have any questions please call Ask Brook on 0808 802 1234. Your call will be confidential. That means we won't tell anyone about it.

My Contraception Tool

Check out the new My Contraception Tool

A-Z of sex

Find out who won the UK Sexual Health Awards!

Brook & FPA's campaign

Education For Choice

Say YES to 21st century SRE

Your view

This is a quick comments box we cannot reply.