To complement this work, we are pleased to offer a range of free and high quality online learning products on the following subjects:
On our Brook Learn (e-learning) website
- Consent: Developed with the University of Sussex, this course helps young people to understand the law, the gender norms, stereotypes and cultural factors which may affect their ability to consent
- Pleasure: Also developed with the University of Sussex, this course can help you equip young people to have more safe, ethical and enjoyable sexual experiences
- Contraception: A guide to all contraceptive methods featuring animations and an interactive tool, as well as activities for use with young people.
- How to deliver SRE: This provides a comprehensive introduction to help you develop the confidence, knowledge and skills to plan, deliver and evaluate good quality sex and relationships education.
- Relationships: Based on a fascinating academic research project (Enduring Love?) from The Open University, this course will teach you about the findings and equip you with activities and lesson plans for use with young people.
Other e-learning available
- CSE: Jointly developed by Brook and the Department of Health, this is an e-learning tool designed to help health professionals spot the signs of child sexual exploitation (CSE).
- Sexual behaviours: Our highly acclaimed Sexual Behaviours Traffic Light Tool supports professionals working with children and young people by helping them to identify and respond appropriately to sexual behaviours. This complements our popular face-to-face Traffic Light Tool training.