The Ask Brook service is here to give sexual health information, support and signposting for all young people under 25 anywhere in the UK.
You can contact an advisor by
text on 07717 989 023 (standard SMS rates) and webchat (IM). You can also find a wide range of information and advice.
Ask Brook opening times over the festive season:
- Monday 22 December: 9am to 3pm
- Tuesday 23 December: 9am to 3pm
- Wednesday 24 December: 9am to 3pm
- Thursday 25 December: CLOSED
- Friday 26 December: CLOSED
- Monday 29 December: 9am to 3pm
- Tuesday 30 December: 9am to 3pm
- Wednesday 31 December: 9am to 3pm
- Thursday 1 January: CLOSED
- Friday 2 January: 9am to 3pm
Please note - some Brook services may be operating reduced opening times and services over the Christmas and New Year period – please call the clinic to check opening times before visiting.
If you need emergency contraception you can get this from the following places. You can look for opening hours and whether they provide emergency contraception on the NHS choices website. Please click here.
- Brook services (for under 25s)
- Young people's services
- Contraception and Sexual Health (CASH) services
- NHS walk-in centres
- Most sexual health/GUM clinics
- Some accident and emergency departments
- Some pharmacies.
Click on the tablets below to find out more...