Find a centre
Brook has services across the UK offering free and confidential sexual health advice and contraception to young people under 25.
If you haven't visited a Brook service before, you might be anxious about what will happen when you get there. Reading our 'About visiting a service' section will help.
If there is no Brook service near you, please phone our Ask Brook helpline on 0808 802 1234.
The Ask Brook team can’t book appointments for you, but they can give you the contact details of your nearest Brook service or young people's service, or you can look online here.
Appointments are not usually necessary at Brook services, as we work on a ‘drop in’ basis.
Please note Ask Brook will be CLOSED from on Friday 18 April and Monday 21 April for the bank holidays – we will reopen on Tuesday 22 April as usual.
Some Brook services may be operating reduced opening times and services over the bank holiday weekend – please call to check opening times before visiting.
If you need emergency contraception you can get this from the following places. You can look for opening hours and whether they provide emergency contraception on the NHS choices website. Please click here.
- Brook services (for under 25s)
- Young people's services
- Contraception and Sexual Health (CASH) services
- NHS walk-in centres
- Most sexual health/GUM clinics
- Some accident and emergency departments
- Some pharmacies.
Who to contact when Ask Brook is closed:
- The Sexual Healthline (0300 123 7123) is open 9am to 8pm on Friday 18 and Monday 21 April, and then Saturday 19 and Sunday 22 from 11am to 4pm.
- If you need urgent medical advice outside of Brook opening times please contact NHS 111 by dialling 111, or NHS 24 (Scotland) on 08454 242424.
Select a Brook Service