Welcome to Brook Bedfordshire - on these pages you can find information about services and activities in Bedfordshire.
Can anyone come with me?
You can visit Brook with a friend, parent, relative, carer, or on your own if you want to - it's entirely up to you.
Whilst we understand that you may be nervous visiting Brook, especially if you haven't visited before we do ask that you're seen on your own for a short amount of time first. This is in order to give you the best service possible and the opportunity to ask any questions you may want to ask.
When you are seen by an Adviser or Nurse, let them know that you would like someone present and that they're in the waiting room. The Adviser or Nurse will call them in after a short time providing this is what you still want.
- Our translation services: We have a telephone translation facility available for non English speakers. We also have information about confidentiality available in other languages.
- Facebook: Follow us for info about events, changes to the service and news about Brook and volunteering opportunities.
- Relationships counselling support can be found at: www.relatebedsandluton.org.uk.
Important information about the clinics
All the clinics are 'sit and wait' and operate on a first come, first served basis. Once capacity is reached registrations will close.
Registrations will therefore open 15 minutes before the clinic starts:
- Monday clinic starts at 2pm - registration opens at 1.45pm
- Wednesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays clinic starts at 1.30pm - registration opens at 1.15pm.
Due to high demand it's recommended to get to the clinic when registration opens.
If you call us, please specify which clinic you would like an appointment at - the 0300 300 3030 number covers all services in Bedford.